Find out the best Gaming Mouse in India. Get best deals online and check the things to consider before buying Gaming Mice. When I say gaming Mouse, it should have all those extra features and styling in the normal mouse apart. Gaming Mouse is obviously used for all those video games which are high in performance and graphics. Gaming Mouse has special buttons with which you can play any games easily, the look and feel of the gaming Mouse are also different from the normal one. The gaming Mouse Virtually acts like an attacking weapon for a video gamer, because the mouse will be busier than the keyboard, whenever a video game is played on a computer or laptop. Most of the video Gamers reserve an extra gaming Mouse with them because you don’t know when it is necessary. You also need best wireless headphones and best wireless routers to make your gaming experience. Below is the top 10 list of best Gaming Mouse in India. Check the features, price, reviews, and offers for each product and then decide to buy one which suits your needs.
Best Gaming Mouse in India
- Gaming mouse with 6 control buttons
- Resolution: 800/ 1200/ 2000/ 3200 dpi
- Ergonomic design for professional gamers
- Gold-plated USB Connector
- Mouse cable length 1.8 meters (with braided fibre cable)
- Package Contents:Dragon War Thor Mouse
- Mouse Mat (360mm X 250mm)
- User Manual
- Software CD
- 1 year warranty. Warranty is covered only against manufacturing defects , physical damage is not covered under warranty
- 200DPI to 6000DPI adjustable optical sensor
- Direct following model of legendary G1
- 16.8m LED color customizing
- Classic design
- USB connectivity with 2m long cable and 1000Hz polling rate
- 7 different LED light colors that change while in use, offering soothing ambient lighting
- 4 DPI Settings: 800/1200/1600/2400
- Ergonomic design, fits naturally in your hand
- 6-buttons for superior productivity and efficiency
- Supports Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS
- Sims 4 integration and customization
- Plumbob and the mouse wheel light up, pulsate, and shift color depending on Sim's emotional state
- 6 buttons offer plenty of in-game control
- Change the colors of the mouse, adjust CPI settings and create macros outside of the game with SteelSeries Engine 3 configurator software
- 2 ms response time offers next to no mouse lag
- 8 programmable keys with LED lighting and scroll button
- DPI: 800/1600/2400/3200
- Ergonomic design for professional gamers
- Gold plated USB 2.0
- 1.2m braided cable
- Fusion engine high-speed tracking
- 8 programmable buttons
- On-the-fly DPI switching
- 32-Bit arm processor
- High-speed clicking
- Easy-to-use, plug and play, no software or additional driver required
- No function of programming
- Ergonomic hand feeling, effectively reduce the fatigue of long using
- Wired mouse offers 4 DPI levels adjustable for precision control among 800/1200/1600/2400
- Multi colors that change while in use, offering soothing ambient lighting
- 800 to 3200 dpi settings
- Professional gaming mouse
- Built in weight for extra stability
- LED lights
- Mouse click with weight added for stability
- Best in class sensor
- Six programmable buttons
- Customizable CPI up to 4000
- 30 million click switches
- 16.8 million color RGB illumination
What is a Gaming Mouse?
Gaming Mouse will have all the features with sounds Ultra good. They will have sensitive and smooth tracking ball and have multiple buttons on the left and right side of the mouse. The gaming Mouse also offers higher accuracy due to its sensitive LED. Some of the video gaming mice also offer customization so that you can set the button for a particular function. Gaming Mouse actually looks like a gadget with so many buttons and lights. Some of the companies also offer wireless gaming Mouse, but most of the video gamers prefer wired gaming mice due to its high accuracy and connectivity.
Why do you need a Gaming Mouse?
- To play video games hassle-free
- Easy and fun to use while playing games
- It makes your laptop or computer look stylish as the body of a gaming mouse will be unique
- It will have more buttons and controls when compared to normal mouse
- The wheel of a mouse will be more smooth and sensitive
Thing to Consider Before Buying a Gaming Mouse
For gaming Mouse, the sensitivity is measured in DPI (dots per inch) or CPI (characters per inch). It’s the measurement of movement in a number of pixels per inch of the mouse moved. Try to buy a mouse with high DPI or CPI so that you get a mouse with more sensitivity. This is measured in multiples of 100 with the range going from a hundred to 8000.
This is the relative movement of the mouse pointer on the screen to the hand movement on the mouse. There are three types of acceleration – normal, positive and negative. In normal acceleration hand movement and mouse pointer moment is almost same, in positive acceleration the speed of the cursor movement is more than the hand movement, similarly, in negative acceleration, the cursor movement is slower than the hand movement.
There are two types of sensors the latest mouse use, one is the optical and another one is a laser. Both of them have their own pros and cons, so it is up to you which one you need for your gaming mouse.
Most of the gaming mice are heavy in weight than the usual ones because of the features and those extra buttons. Some of the gaming mice also come with a customized weighing system where you can increase or decrease the weight of the mouse.
The price of depends on the company and the features, so it is up to you to choose a good gaming Mouse within your budget.
The Best Gaming Mouse in India are listed searching the best sellers online. If you know any other best Gaming Mouse, then please mention those in comments.